Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eatz Cafe - Pottsville, NSW

D. It was the most beautiful coffee I had ever
seen - hands down!
We had come for a mid-afternoon wake up coffee to a random cafe in Pottsville and each grabbed a cappuccino for $3.50.

I was expecting just the same old coffee experience when the waitress brought out these incredibly pretty coffees which each had a chocolate tiny teddy on the side. I was very impressed! I couldn't get over the pretty design on the top - as i'd seen nothing like it before. I spent a good few minutes just admiring it and wondering how on earth it was created. And the tiny teddy was a nice little extra to top it off.

Overall, the taste was pretty standard and strong - I had to add my usual 3 sugars to make it to my liking.

The froth was nice and thick (and pretty) and the price was pretty reasonable for something so quirky.

Overall, I finished this cup feeling pretty impressed. I rate this coffee 12/15

APPEARANCE:
TASTE:

VALUE:

K. Eatz Cafe, with friendly and quick service, was a nice surprise on a sleepy afternoon. The coffee itself, though yes pretty, with the addition of the tiny teddy thoughtful, was rather standard. I enjoyed the taste, though definitely didn't need sugar (the chocolate spiderweb-like decoration was sweet enough for me).

Overall the setting was nice, the service good and the coffee not bad - 10/15

APPEARANCE:
TASTE:
VALUE:

No comments:

Post a Comment